Melbourne Wedding Council Permits

If you wish to have your wedding ceremony on a public beach, in a public garden or park in Melbourne,  you will need to obtain a Permit from the Melbourne Regional Council.

To obtain your council permit, or check which locations require a permit, please email us.

Circle of Love- Melbourne can do all the hard work for you, and recommend the BEST Beach wedding  ceremony locations in Melbourne–  be it on the sand or grass overlooking the ocean!

We can fill out council permits for you, and set up your beach wedding on the day!

BE QUICK!  The Best Wedding locations Melbourne do Book out FAST! ( up to 12 months in advance!)

So contact us today to book in your ceremony location!

Call Tamara on: 0407 862 101


Leave a Reply