Circle of Love Weddings created a beautiful wedding ceremony at True South Black Rock in Melbourne on Saturday 9th November.
Where is True South in Black Rock?
Black Rock is located only 18 kilometres south east of Melbourne’s CBD and is situated on the beach overlooking Port Phillip Bay. It is famous for the big clock tower in the centre of town. True South is a famous Argentinian Restaurant and is a perfect venue to host your wedding. The second floor of the restaurant is held exclusively for functions and has a large balcony, which is the perfect location for your Melbourne wedding ceremony.
My venue already supplies chairs. Do I still have to pay for these as part of package?
The answer is no, of course not. You can create your own wedding ceremony package and we will send you a quote based on what you require. Our lovely couple Sindy and Tana already had chairs supplied by the venue for their ceremony as they were having their reception there, but they felt the ceremony space needed some more colour and decorating.
Sindy’s bridesmaids were wearing green and therefore wanted to keep the same colour theme in the decoration of her ceremony. Sindy decided on the following package:
- White single arch with tight white and green chiffon draping with white silk flowers
- 2 pillars with clear vases on top filled with crystals and white rocks and kissing balls
- 10 x soft green parasols to shade the sun from the guests
Why have your wedding at True South Black Rock?
True South offers a unique function experience by offering the following:
- Flexible contemporary function space
- Friendly staff and great service
- Private bar
- Their own True South beer and cider
- Spectacular views over Port Phillip Bay
- Up to 100 people sit down or 150 cocktail style
For further information on having your True South Black Rock wedding, contact Rachel at True South
For further information on your Melbourne wedding ceremony, please contact Tamara at firstname.lastname@example.org or click here to visit the Circle of Love Weddings website. Why not follow us on Facebook or Google +
We look forward to making your dream wedding, our reality.