Congratulations to Jerry and Maggie who chose Sandringham Yacht Club as their Melbourne wedding ceremony location on Thursday 8th May 2014.
Sandringham is a beachside suburb in Melbourne, located approximately 16 kilometres south east of Melbourne’s CBD. The Sandringham Yacht Club is a popular Melbourne wedding ceremony location due to the uninterrupted views of Port Phillip Bay. The wedding ceremony is held on the balcony and there is a great wet weather back up location inside the club in a room with floor to ceiling windows, looking directly over the bay. There is an adjoining function room that caters for up to 250 guests sit down for a reception, however you do not have to be having your reception at the yacht club to have a wedding ceremony.
Our couple chose our Sandringham Deluxe package which included the following wedding ceremony equipment:
- White wedding arch with white chiffon draping, silk flowers, white sashes and hanging tear drops with pink flowers inside
- 2 x White wedding pillars with white vase and white rose kissing ball on top
- 12 x White Americana chairs (the venue can also supply chairs) with white organza sashes
- 1 x White aisle runner
- Floral train along aisle featuring white and pink flowers
- Bali flags
- 1 x signing table with cloth
- Wedding ceremony coordinator to set up and pack down wedding ceremony equipment
The wedding ceremony was conducted by Che Gittus who brought love and laughter to the ceremony.
We wish Jerry and Maggie all the happiness in their new life together as husband and wife.
For further information or assistance with your Melbourne wedding ceremony location, please contact Tamara from Circle of Love Weddings:
Phone – 0407 862 101
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
To view further wedding ceremony images by Circle of Love Weddings, click here and follow us on Facebook for all of our latest news. We look forward to working with you to find your dream Melbourne wedding ceremony package.